Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Knit and Crochet Show!

The Knit and Crochet Show is in Manchester again this weekend! (Why they chose Manchester, I have no idea--considering all the excellent tourist places we have, it seems odd that it's in the least attractive (at least to outsiders), albeit largest, city in NH--but I'm glad it is!) I'm not taking any classes but Katie and I are going to the market on Saturday. I assure you, it's worth the $10 entrance fee (and if you go to the site, you can get a $2 off coupon). There will be amazing vendors--Decadent Fibers, Habu Textiles, and Tess' Designer Yarns, just to name a few. And of course, there will be knitting and crochet superstars like Robyn Chachula, Jennifer Hansen, and Galina Khmeleva. Not that I want to start any rumors, but Norah Gaughan lives in NH and she was there last year, so you never know...


The point is, it's awesome and you should come if you can.

1 comment:

yarnophiliac said...

I'll be there hangin' out in the Yarn and Fiber Co. booths Saturday and Sunday!