Sunday, February 17, 2008

Not much to report

Between grad school and knitting a commissioned project and starting a new job this week, there wasn't much time for knitting. I did make these:


High Top Baby Booties from Knitting To Go
Yarn: Raggi, color 1542 Blue Tweed, leftovers from a pair of socks I made my brother (you can find it here)
Source: Stash, originally from Patternworks
Needles: Aluminum dpns of unknown origin, US size 6
Modifications: Added two extra rows to the instep length





Other than that, and the commissioned project, the knitting has been slim. So here's a nice Valentine's Day picture (let's ignore the fact that I forgot about Valentine's Day completely):

(This is a chocolate rose from a very nice boy who may or may not have something to do with the lack of knitting lately. There was another one, but I ate it. It was delicious.)


No comments: