Monday, March 17, 2008

And now back to our regularly scheduled programming

So I was on spring break, in which I didn't have class but still had a whole lot of work to do, which explains the quiet blog. I did manage to squeeze in some knitting though (I'm good like that).



First, my lucky shamrock socks in case I didn't show them last year (this also serves as photographic proof that I do wear my own handknits):



My own design, one skein of green and two skeins of white Baby Ull (e-mail me if you'd like the shamrock chart). You can see that my intarsia skills are non-existent, but they were a fun quick knit anyway.



A crocheted afghan that I started three years ago, finally complete:

Classic Ripple Afghan from Cozy Crochet
Yarn: Lion Brand Wool-Ease Thick'n'Quick, in fisherman, navy, and charcoal (I have no idea how many balls)
Hook: Plastic turquoise US size P
Modifications: None



Wiggly Worm Scarf from Knitting Pretty (the book that helped me learn to knit)
Yarn: Manos del Uruguay, one skein
Needles: Crystal Palace Bamboo straights, US size 9
Modifications: None



Monkey Socks from Knitty
Yarn: Claudia Handpaints Fingering Weight in Toast
Source: kpixie (a Christmas present)
Needles: Swallowtail (I think that's the name) casein dpns, US size 2 (these were also a Christmas present, ordered from kpixie--if you look under needles you'll find them)
Modifications: None




Well, I'm off to class now. Luckily there is a long bus ride so I can knit!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Webcam, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://webcam-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.