Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Monkey Business

Can you see why I am getting sick of socks?


Monkey from the Winter '06 Knitty
Yarn: Claudia Handpaints Fingering weight merino, 2 skeins Toast
Source: kpixie (one of my Christmas presents)
Needles: US Size 2 Swallowtail casein dpns (also from kpixie)
Modifications: None



Besides the Jaywalkers I already have on the needles and the Sockotta yarn I'm taking on the cruise, this is my last pair of socks till the Summer of Socks begins. Speaking of the cruise, I have some handmade items to show you next time, made especially for my trip to Bermuda next week.

1 comment:

Kate Linnea Welsh said...

Ooh, they look great! I love the colors... I think there should be more brown sock yarn in interesting tones. I'm considering trying that pattern at some point in the SoS.